size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
12-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Justice blinked at the startling insightfulness of Ara's casual comment, then gave her an urchin grin. "Well that's good to know. Wouldn't it just suck to learn all you can stuff in your head about herbs just to have them change on you the next day? But I suppose techniques and stuff, that changes over time, right?" It was just a matter of curiosity, an idle observation. "Like, I've never really seen anyone else carry around a bag like that. It seems like it would really save time gathering herbs if you're able to just put them in there, you'd be able to collect so many more of them."

She listened without comment as Ara absently described the uses of a plant called yarrow, obviously distracted by seeking some out to show Justice. Justice frowned in concentration, carefully committing the uses to memory as they meandered along looking for the plant... which Ara located and homed in on. Justice pricked her ears and studied the little plant closely. Stopping bleeding was a major perk for her, but she knew that plants often had more than one use, especially if they were as useful as Ara had said this one was. "Can it be used for anything else?" she queried, sniffing at the plant to get the scent of it. She'd be able to recognize the fresh herb now, and track down more of it. "I don't know really anything at all about poultices," she admitted, "except having been patched up a time or two. I don't even know how to dry herbs properly."