size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 12:52 PM

She had been catching more than just Allegro’s scent on the fresh kill in the catch pile. A yearling she knew the name of, but knew little about had been doing a good job of leaving catching prey the last few days. It was always good to see the wolves in Abaven stepping up and contributing, especially with winter around the corner. She needed more wolves she could rely on to contribute towards Abaven.

When she caught the scent of the girl, she veered from her course and begun to head in that direction, she caught her following a scent through Abaven, and kept herself quiet as she crept up towards the girl. She wouldn’t cross the path of her scents, and nor would she do anything to startle what she was hunting. She did however put herself in plain sight so the girl could see her. She gave her tail a friendly wag as she approached. She was thinking of what the pack needed. Things like promoting the wolves the stepped up. Today seemed a good day to get to know this woman better. “Want some company on your hunt?’ Shaye asked quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.