size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 01:12 PM

Cael was very quick to respond, promising that she would. Shaye had a feeling she wouldn’t be, but at least she knew. she knew she wasn’t alone, and that back up was only a howl away. The girl had had a rough time of it lately, and Shaye wouldn’t fault her for making a friend. In fact, she was certain the girl needed it. She seemed bouncy and strange, lost in the joy of whatever this was. So long as Cael was safe, and happy, Shaye approved of it.

Of course, the girl would give her last name, and Shaye would be forced to completely hide her sigh. She also promised she was just here to see Cael, nothing to do with the histories of the pack. Her coat didn’t smell much like pack scent either, so the girl was likely a rogue. “Alright then, have fun girls. And Asharya? Your welcome to visit her in Abaven, too, just give me a howl to let me know your crossing. Bye Cael, be safe.” Shaye said, giving her tail a soft wag behind her, but she was already letting herself get lost in her thoughts. Abraxas wolves again. But, in truth, the pack needed to get use to the name, to think it without fear or anger. Maybe this was a good thing. Shaye would treat it as such, refusing to allow herself to grow prejudice towards a name.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.