size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 01:39 PM
Shaye still didn’t know as much about this new pack as she would like, so she listened when Ace began to speak of it. She wasn’t surprised that woman could not rise through the ranks, she had gotten hints of this here and there already, in the mannerism of the girl among other things.

She wasn’t sure what to think of the rank ‘Demon Mother’ that he spoke of. Certainly this pack sounded like a strange place, so different from what she knew. “I would like that for them both, to be kids, and find what they want in life.” that’s what Abaven was, she was discovering what the pack was going to be, still. It was a place where people could be safe, no matter what they were fleeing from. A place where they could be themselves, they could learn and grow. “We need warriors to protect them, those that are still innocent, or lost and hurt. Abaven is the place for them, and that means we need fighters. So i’m glad you joined too, Ace. Abaven needs wolves like you.” she explained softly.

“Everyone here has, Abaven has needed stability for a while, so I’m doing my best to provide it.” she explained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.