size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 03:31 PM

Rhyme spoke up then, and the Alpha glanced over at him. He spoke about the slavers trying to split them up, and the need to stick with your partner. It made her think about tactics, and she wondered how they were going to be going in on this one. She knew Rhyme and Valentine would be in charge of that. She was an Alpha, but the battlefield was their area of expertise.

Valentine’s pace slowed, and she could see him looking about them. They had moved a bit from Abaven’s territory now, and she wondered if he had finally found a spot he approved of. “Do you have a plan for engagement?” she wanted to know, no doubt Valentine had had some time to think it through, and she wondered how many others had risen to this cause.

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.