size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-16-2018, 04:49 PM

Rain's comment caused Pyrrhic to snort a good-natured laugh. He'd been killing weasels for the better part of a morning so he had a fair amount of experience at this point. If they managed to make a dent in the weasels' numbers before exhausting themselves it would be a miracle.

Seeing how enthusiastic Rain was about joining in the fun renewed Pyrrhic's spirits. He was glad to have help with his mission. It seemed only fair since until now it had been one against one hundred. "Okay, this way."

With that Pyrrhic brushed by Rain and trotted down the corridor. He explained how he'd found the spot they were going to as they walked. "Earlier I managed to bite the tail off one of them, right? But it got away and I went after another. I get a couple and then I notice this bob-tailed one running along a ledge. Won't get close to me or anything; the tail thing made it wary. So I'd chase it and it'd disappear and then it'd pop up again and I'd chase it and it'd disappear, and so on."

He turned a corner and then kept talking. "Then I got to paying attention and I noticed it disappeared in about the same place every time." Pyrrhic shot a sly look in Rain's direction. "So I dug around and discovered..."

Pyrrhic motioned for Rain to be quiet and then peeked around another corner. He then motioned for Rain to take a look before whispering, "See that hole at the bottom of the steps? I bet dozens of 'em have come out of there in the last hour."

"Pyrrhic" "Benkos"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.