size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 05:28 PM

The creature tilted its head, and looked at her. Shaye’s curiosity grew, though she moved no closer. She was almost surprised when the dog spoke, his accent strange and unfamiliar to her, the words where clear, and unmistakable. He spoke of ‘man’ an old idea, of a creature she did not understand. She had never paid any mind to them, through she had heard perhaps, of dogs and their relation to them? But no, she didn’t know enough, had never cared to. She wished she did now, only so she wasn’t at a loss in this conversation.

“Forgive my surprise, we don’t see many of your kind around here.” she explained, already treating him like a wolf. There really wasn’t much difference between a dog and a wolf so long as their intelligence matched, and she was familiar with the idea of treating other animals - companions, with respect. Her bird gave another tweet, and soared downwards, settling in on Shaye’s coat again, huddling there for warmth. It reminded Shaye of the cooler weather to come. “Have you lived here long?” she didn’t know the North as well as the East, and it was possible a whole tribe of dogs had taken up residence here, for all she knew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.