gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
12-16-2018, 07:56 PM
Odysseus' ears tipped forward at this new information. So the little healer lady was getting married, huh? Good for her. It took a lot of guts to commit to someone else like that. A lot of dedication and a lot of love. It was a noble thing and while he didn't know Vail, he was happy for her.

"Oh it's that easy, eh? I'll keep that in mind in case I need a quick escape between now and the big day," he joked back. The little albino was feisty and Odysseus thought it likely that she might get after him for something. Perhaps talking too loud again. It was good to know he could escape her wrath with a mention of the wedding.

“I was actually just about to turn in for the night. Your welcome to accompany me for the short walk, to ensure I really am heading that way.” He chuckled, then replied, "It would be my pleasure, miss Shaye. Now that I know your other warden can be distracted with wedding talk I'm going to have to up my game."

Odysseus has a male rhesus macaque companion named Olafur. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Odysseus.