size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 08:12 PM

She grinned back at him as he joked about using the same exit strategy. She shouldn’t joke, she knew her sister was very nervous about the whole thing. Still, she knew her sister was going to love it, and her life after, so it was a harmless thing to tease about.
“You probably will need it, she is a terribly intimidating wolf.”
Shaye teased him back. There was a huge height difference between her little sister and this wolf, and his gruff nature was as different as day to night to her sweet, if a little sassy, sister.

“True, maybe I shouldn’t have admitted it so easily.”
she shook her head at him, but there was still a smile on her lips, and she rose to her paws again. There was going to be no disguising the limp, she realized, and attempting it would likely just get her into trouble. Ignoring it instead, she began to walk the way she had come, heading towards her den.
“So which land did you pick for your den?”
she wanted to know as they walked.

They moved off the plains, and into the rapids once more. She took them on a path that took them the back way behind the rapids, so she didn’t have to pass over them at any point. It wasn’t a long walk, but she enjoyed his company. Even if he was a grumpy healer who tolerated no excuses in his patients.

"Talk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.