size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 08:23 PM
She spotted Imperia amongst the Congress, before the strangers took to wings. Leaving her there with the two smallest of the flock. Rhyme continued walking, so Shaye matched her steps to his. She was getting a slightly creepy vibe from this whole thing, and had no idea what was going on. She half expected the birds that had taken off to attack them, and was tense as she walked forward. She trusted in Rhyme however, and did not falter.

As they approached, imperia lifted herself off the ground and landed on Rhyme’s back. She saw her Alpha flinch, and glanced over at him just as a white raven stole his shoulder for a perch. Imperia moved over to her, and she could feel her talents through her thick coat. She was a heavy bird, much more so than Feather. She was glad her little bird had stayed home, considering this.. Whatever this was.

Imperia seemed to be summoning the last white bird, and she flew to Shaye’s shoulder, landing there more lightly there. Winter. Crack.” the bird cried, a mimic of Rhyme’s bird, but a different word. Shaye craned her head over her shoulder, looking at both Imperia and the white bird. “Ok, what’s going on, Imperia?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.