i will love you till the end of t i m e

Ocena

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM

Ocena

tell me, did you sail across the sun? did you make it to the milky way?

Ocena had to giggle when Gargoyle spoke, burying her face in his fur for the thousandth time that day. "They won't." She assured him, nuzzling his form adoringly. "But if they ever go away for you, you have to tell me too. Because I'll make you feel them again." She promised him that with a fierce solemnity. He would never be allowed to leave her. They were too happy together, too perfect for each other. They would be happy together forever, Ocena knew that with certainty.

Gargoyle's words were a comfort to the female, who listened to them and basked in them. And suddenly, the seriousness of the moment was shattered as Gargoyle began to 'attack' her, licking her and speaking fiercely. She was laughing now, laughing joyously as he spoke, and they were laughing together. "What if I don't want you to stop?" Ocena asked, her voice happy, but it took her a moment to continue. The old insecurity was fading fast, and before long, she had gathered every shred of her self-confidence and was speaking happily. "I'm perfect." Here she paused, nuzzling Gargoyle lovingly.

"But you're perfect too. And you don't have to stop." Blinking serenely, the marbled female moved to lick Gargoyle again, smothering him in love and affection. Gods above, she loved him. He truly was perfect.

TAG: WORDS: NOTES: