size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 08:45 PM
He offered no positive or negative comment in relation to Solor, simply asking where he could find the man. He was sure Solor would be learning a lot about healing, and could pass on this knowledge, and hopefully also help the man with his courage, in the training. If it didn’t work out, he could find someone more proficient in healing, she just thought it would help to have the blind Tana learning from Shaye’s blind sister.

“You’ll find him in Vail’s den, near her healer garden. He can show you around the garden to, I understand that he helped plant it beside Vail, and knows every herb there.” she explained, hoping she hadn’t been too dismissive of the man’s healing ability in her earlier comment to Spider. “Do you want me to walk you over there?” she offered gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.