size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 08:58 PM

Shaye heard the call at her border, and perked up her ears in delight. It was a call for a lesson, and she knew exactly where the wolf was from. Very pleased that Branch had indeed sent his sister over, she made her way to the border. She stopped before the light toned wolf, who already had a bundle of goods at her feet.

“Greetings… Ivy, I assume? I’m Shaye Destruction, thank you for doing this.” she said with a friendly smile, setting herself down somewhere in front of the woman, where she could see what she might do with the objects she had brought with her. SHaye was brimming with curiosity, wanting to know what they were and what they did. This was going to be good, she wanted Abaven to be crafting new and interesting things. As she sat, she raised her head, and gave a call herself, telling her members that it was an Abaven-sanctioned lesson, just so they weren’t confused at the stranger howling at their border. She wanted Lily to get a good turn-out for this lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.