size
build
player
07-10-2013, 07:36 PM

I can't take them on my own, my own,

Oh, I'm not the one you know, you know,

I have killed a man and all I know,

Is I am on the run and go.

He noticed immediately that she wasn't right. That something was wrong. He was in tune with her emotions, or as much as he could be, anyways. He read her better than he could read any other, and he could tell that she was upset. Angeal was on his paws in an instant, ready to close the distance between them should she not approach. But she did, and so Angeal simply twisted to nuzzle her, pressing his nose against her fur and pressing himself against her as well as she could, offering her all the strength that he could spare.

For a moment, the black male was silent, just taking in the way her body shook, shook with suppressed sobs, grappling with what to say, how to handle this. Suffice it to say that females were not his specialty. But one thing Angeal knew was that he would do everything in his power to destroy whatever had made her so upset. Once upon a time, he had been a soldier. He would do what he had to do. "What's wrong, darling?" The affectionate term rolled from his maw without second thought as Angeal nuzzled the female gently.

He would fix it. Or he would die trying. There were no other options in Angeal's mind. Though to be fair, they were both a little extreme, and Angeal would probably balk at death, but he meant it. He didn't like seeing wolves upset; he had caused far too much pain in his life to enjoy it. But when it was Liste? When it was the female that he cared so much for? That was even worse. It tore at his own heart, making his chest ache and a vicious anger that had before only been directed at himself and at the wolves who made him this way began to focus its attention upon whatever had upset Liste so.

Speech