size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-16-2018, 11:38 PM

WITH YOUR FEET IN THE AIR

AND YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND

Alright, so perhaps he had been a bit late to begin his patrol. He had woken up groggy, and spent far too long trying to get up. Thus, he was travelling the outskirts of the weeping woods at a rather quick pace. Dark paws pounding the dirt, checking up on his usual rounds. Nothing out of the ordinary, it smelled like piss and wolf. That was how it should be, as far as he was concerned. He began to slow his pace to a steady trot, attempting to catch his breath.

There was someone here. A stranger, who was almost certainly not invited. She was big, very big. Almost certainly larger than his elder brother. She also had a strange mane on her head, like a horse. He'd seen a few wild ones roaming about over the course of his young life, and that was the closest thing he could relate it to. Was this a horse-wolf? Cautiously, he approached her. She smelled foreign, and thus he wasn't eager to give off a welcoming vibe. She was rather close to trespassing. However, he was ready to write it off as a mistake, since she looked pretty distressed.

"Something I can help you with?" he questioned her gruffly, one brow quirked. As willing as he was to be nice, when someone appeared at the borders it was his duty to serve as the first line of defense. Head held high, he couldn't hope to intimidate someone of her stature. However, confidence was key, right?

"speech"

Art by pimsri