size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-17-2018, 12:27 AM

A stranger came.

A stranger on the side of the border her father once stood on. Philomena looked at him for a long moment, body trembling. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. He didn’t look threatening… nor did he look welcoming. To him she was a stranger… a stranger at the borders of his home. It made her stomach churn.

For a long moment Philomena stared at him, not speaking. Then, at last, as if the Gods granted her the ability to speak anew the female managed to form what she wanted to say. “This was Dragoste.” The name likely meant nothing to him. He didn’t look like any of the wolves she remembered from her childhood.

“This was my home.” The female could feel her heart breaking more with each word. “My father… he has a grave here.” The female whined softly. “Please tell me, in the claim of this land, it remains undisturbed?” This was an important thing for the female. Sure her father was gone, and she had seen him Somnium… but she feared what might happen should the gravesite be destroyed. Would that destroy her father’s link to this realm?

Philomena averted her gaze. She felt weak. Vulnerable. Sick.

She hated this feeling.

“I need to know… please…” Her voice sounded desperate, almost broken. If she couldn’t cross the border due to a pack being there then the woman at least had to know that her father’s grave was safe.

""

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!