gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-17-2018, 12:43 AM

Philomena felt her heart soar at Pegasus’ response. He was the first to officially join her ideals behind The Delievance. The next action he did was curious, and Philomena watched him with a raised brow. It was different… but the female appreciated the gesture. She dipped her head and felt warmth spreading within. She couldn’t have been happier… Had her meeting Pegasus been arranged by the Gods themselves?

“Thank you, Pegasus. I swear to you, as my father’s daughter, as Princess of Dragoste and Sovereign of The Deliverance I, Philomena Hellstrom Lore, will uphold our ideals and protect them, as well as our people.” The female smiled. “Now all that we must do is work towards making The Deliverance a reality, Pegasus. Though I’m afraid I’m a bit… restricted.” The female was sure he had noticed the scents of her littles ones… even if he didn’t comment on it.

“I am a young mother. My little ones will need those to watch them and care… but make no mistake… I will be making every effort to form The Deliverance. I’ll just need an extra paw to aid with finding those willing to join our cause while my children are too young to travel.” Philomena’s blue gaze shown proudly as she spoke of her children. “I’d like for you to meet them some point soon. They love stories… perhaps you’d be willing to share some with them?”

""

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!