size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-17-2018, 01:58 AM
Ody would agree with her, his voice serious, but she gave him a side glance, and decided this was his humor. She took it in stride as easily as she took his serious expressions, and threatens to ensure she didn’t play around with her health.

“Good spot, not too many dens here, most pick the rapids.” She explained, she herself had, taking after her mothers choice. “I can see it” she agreed, looking up at the massive oak he indicated. She hadn’t known there was a hollow there, but there was always little, interesting things that seemed to crop up. It was impossible to know every secret of a pack, through she wished it was otherwise.

“Nice find” she commented, moving her gaze back to the direction she was walking in. the last thing she needed to do was trip, and have him think it was because she wasn’t following his instructions to the letter, ruining her recovery. She hid another smile, she actually kinda missed having a fussy healer around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.