size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-17-2018, 02:05 AM
The whole situation seemed a little surreal. She had a beautiful white creature on her back, as well as Imperia. The older bird didn’t offer her a very insightful reply, instead saying rabbit in what Shaye suspected was a request for food. Rhyme had more to say, hinting that Feather had some competition. Why?
Oh.
Oh.
“Oh my, but they are so young!’ Shaye murmured softly back to Rhyme, casting him an alarmed expression. How was she to look after such a young bird, clearly she could fly, but could she hunt for herself? Shaye had no problem hunting for her, but how to teach her? Feather minded herself, eating berries and soaring through Abaven’s safer skies. She hid in Shayes coat in winter instead of migrating - but this young bird of prey? Shaye felt more than a little alarmed. Of course, she was also honoured. “So your names Winter, aye? Well, I guess your a member of Abaven now…” she murmured to her bird, a grin on her face, despite her worries, as she started to walk, already keeping her stride carefully smooth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.