Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-17-2018, 04:02 AM

He nodded along in agreement. He was glad that his niece and nephew would have that chance, and he wanted to forget about Ruina. It was hard, however, for him to simply forget. Especially when it was his own brother that had so much to do with why they were here now. He pushed those thoughts away for now though. He wasn't going to allow his brother to ruin things while he wasn't here. He would get his dues, Ace would make sure of that. He listened to Shaye. Telling him she was glad he had joined. He nodded again, a small smile lifting his gruff features. "I will try my best for the pack. It's been a long time since I've lived in a place like that..." He glanced at her, "A place that's...not so chaotic, is what I meant." He added, just in case she thought he meant something negative.

"And I'm sure the world needs more leaders like you. I've known you a short time, however, from what I've witnessed you seem to do a fine job." He exhaled deeply, almost as if he'd been holding his breath for reasons he wasn't sure of. He had had so much weighing him down, but now...now he could drop it all. Or most of it, at least. He looked over the tall grasses, watching as the grassed swayed gently in the breeze. He hadn't had small talk with many others for a while and found that he was probably making things awkward now as silence sat between them. "Ah, by the way...I'm willing to help the pack however I can. So...don't hesitate to ask for my assistance if you need it." He knew he wasn't an alpha, nor the second in command. But he had held positions like that or similar before, and old habits died hard.

"Speak"