Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
12-18-2018, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 09:09 AM by Pegasus.)

Pegasus listened, his heart growing heavier with each word Célestin spoke. Rape was something unspeakable to the royal court of Aytepios, he knew it existed among commoners as a grievous crime but the reality of it had always been distant. It was what made his father’s rape so horrific to him, the fact that he could be subjected to such a low act and from another male no less. He looked at Cél with pained eyes as the full gravity of being a bastard born of rape fell over him, and how he’d had to learn of it under such tremulous conditions.

“Maybe I should kick his ass.” He grumbled, only half joking, then pricked his ears to see if the other male would react, hopefully with a light hearted chuckle. He hesitated a moment, then lifted a paw to rest it on top of Célestin’s his heart beating wildly with the fervor of a trapped bird’s wings.

“You’re not a bad person.” He said resolutely, confirming for himself just as much as he hoped to reassure Célestin. His blood and his family had always been the basis for who he was and who he would always be, but he also realized he could never even conceive of the motley wolf intentionally harming someone for his own amusement. Célestin was a good person, even if his father or brother weren’t. "You're...One of the best wolves I've ever met in my life actually..." He said, quieter now than he had been before. "Every friend I've ever had outside of my family only befriended me because of who I was, they only stayed with me for the benefits of being a prince's friend but you... You aren't like that, you...Like me for who I am...And no one has ever done that before." For the first time in his life Pegasus found himself existing outside of who he was as a prince and as his father's son, Célestin saw him only as Pegasus, and no one, not even Pegasus himself ever had.

"Speech" Think You

Art by Sterling-Raven