size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-18-2018, 10:21 AM

He couldn’t tell her.

Philomena felt her heart breaking a bit more in her chest… but she tried her best to hold it together. He said he’d call someone, someone who could hopefully answer her better, and the female gave the slightest of nods, praying to the Gods that whomever it was could indeed answer her question about Ganta’s grave.

….and it didn’t take long for another stranger to come. Philomena heard his approach and lifted her head. She was more distressed than she’d expected but… she never thought anyone else would claim these lands. They were untouchable in her eyes. The female shivered a bit more, listening to this male, brother to the first, speak.

Branch. It was an… odd name. But he spoke calmly, though with a bit of confusion perhaps at what she was doing here. “A-As I’ve told your brother… these lands used to be my home. Home of a pack called Dragoste.” Philly swallowed hard, trying to keep her voice from cracking.

This was so unlike her… but not being able to go home…

“My father has a grave here. It’s under one of the willows, by a huge den… it has rocks over it. I tried to make them in the shape of a star I just… I want to know it’s okay.” Honestly she’d rather see for herself but one didn’t just go waltzing into pack territory.

“I know he’s gone… but his resting place is important… please… please tell me it remains undisturbed?” Philomena’s gaze searched Branch’s own. If he lied… she wanted to know.

""

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!