Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-18-2018, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 05:43 PM by Ulric.)

Ulric listened as his sister began to explain what had taken place in the time that they had been separated, nodding with understanding when she mentioned her intentions to start a pack and his brows lifting with curiosity when she spoke of spending time with others. It wasn’t really until Philomena asked him what he would think of being an uncle that he finally put the pieces together. Even once he understood what she was saying he still couldn’t help but just stare in shock for a moment. An uncle?! It wasn’t even something that he thought could be possible, but he had to remind himself just how long he had been away. Even though in his mind it felt like she had seen her just yesterday, in reality it had been so much longer.

Once the initial shock wore off a wide grin pulled across his face and he gave a giddy chuckle while his tail picked up a wag once again. This whole day was just full of beautiful surprises. "An uncle! I... I can’t believe it!” He finally responded after gathering his thoughts enough to form words. "Can I meet them? How little are they? How many boys and girls are there?” He was bursting with questions and it was hard to keep himself from spouting them all off at once. He wanted to stop everything immediately and go meet his nieces and nephews for the first time. All he could do is just be thankful that he came to find her sooner rather than later so that he could help her care for them and be a part of their lives.

"Speech"