size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-18-2018, 07:15 PM
Shaye was the only one he let see his weakness, though he tried to deny the quality himself. Here he was so unsure of himself as Shaye dug deeper into the soft gooey innards he would have preferred to hide. He couldn’t know her own experiences, not that they would have given him much insight to himself. Rhyme tried to keep his focus on his cousin instead of fluttering thoughts.

She asked more in depth questions, wondering what exactly his problem could possibly be. Though they were valid questions he still wasn’t sure he could clarify. What was the problem? "I don’t want to hurt her." He managed to offer, though he was sure there was more to his reservations than just that. He honestly worried about what would happen. He never thought of himself settling down with one wolf. Her next suggestion wasn’t expected at all. He did manage to look back to her, knowing how alcohol stripped one of their inhibitions. Maybe that was what he needed. "I think I’ll take you up on that." He stood, disturbing Winter from her preening. He did manage to find a smile as he led the way towards Vail’s den.
""