size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Tana approached even as she searched for, through at first she made no sign that she had noticed Shaye’s presence. That was understandable, she had a mouth full of flowers and likely couldn’t scent anything passed them. She found it to be a good sign, that Tana could walk around Abaven with her senses dimmed, and not be afraid. Rhyme had really helped her come out of her shell. He had done a better job with Tana then Shaye had with Spider. Perhaps she should be taking advice from him.

She smiled and gave her tail a wag, through Tana wouldn’t see this. She might hear the smile in her voice as she put down her load and sat carefully, head tilted in Shaye’s direction - so the Alpha knew she was listening. “Tana” She said pleasantly, “How are you settling in?”

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.