gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 08:16 PM

Tana tilted her head as the Alphess said her name. She was listening and wanted it to be clear. She had no fear of the woman, having learned that the thought of her being injured made Rhyme mad and she figured no one here wanted to chance that. Then Shaye asked her the first question of the visit. How was she settling in? That was something she had yet to even think of. Had she settled in? Was this beyond a shadow of a doubt home? She supposed it was. "I-I l-like it h-here. R-Rhyme's r-really n-nice." Was that what she had meant?

She gave Shaye a smile. Her ears pressed back as her companions climbed down from the tree and found their usual positions. Alma on her neck and Basil by her paws. Basil moved carefully, so as not to aggravate his broken ribs. It was her fault basil now had teeth marks and broken ribs. She had no clue that she was the topic of Rhyme and Shaye's latest discussion, that Rhyme was confused by his feelings.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.