gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 08:31 PM

His thought were made to come to light as he answered her. So it was her on his mind tonight that had him upset. She pressed her ears back. She hadn't thought about the consequence of what could of happened had she not found the hollow tree or been able to run fast enough. She had merely been thankful she hadn't been ended that day. Though would it be so bad to die? She would be able to see in the after life she supposed, and she might even have her foot back. She'd feel no more phantom pains or fear in death at least. She'd been so willing to welcome it before, but could she now that she had tasted freedom and love?

"S-sorry, I-I h-had j-just w-wanted to c-collect j-juniper, and h-holly. I p-promise n-not t-to g-go s-so far w-without you a-again." Would that ease his mind? She didn't miss the scent of a herb on his breath. She couldn't pinpoint what it was but she knew he wouldn't ingest something deadly so it must be a herb.

"Talk."

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.