gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-18-2018, 10:50 PM

They contrasted just as much as Hannibal's fur coloration, or lack there of. This stranger was bashful and Hannibal was just the opposite. Confidence seeped from every pore as he stared down at the sputtering male. It was evident the stranger was older then him, but for some reason there was a childish shyness and demeanor about him that the phantom could not shake. Yet, of course the male fed off his submissive behavior. Hannibal's desire to dominate anything and anyone was kicking at the surface was ease. "Spider. A unique name for a unique Wolf. Hannibal stared downward into the speckled eyes of this opposing Wolf with deep amusement. Spider turned away after he spoke, bashful as ever. The phantom raised a brow and leaned downward to get on his level, perhaps. The beast offered a lovely smile, exposing his pearly whites and pink lips. "It is of my greatest pleasure to meet you, Spider." His tones came forth with a low growl, resembling a deep purr that bubbled from his throat. Dominance leaked from his demeanor as he stared at this cowering Wolf.

A small apology left Spider's lips and Hannibal silently observed as the oddball moved away. Solemnly the stuttering stranger dug at some herbs, returning to his original mission. Hannibal watched with a little twist of a grimace. The male wanted to uplift this little oddball but perhaps his advances were doing just the opposite. The phantom was often known to be abrasive and a bit much, but he quickly shook the thoughts. Maybe he could just learn some more about the comfrey and bugger off when this stranger had enough of his pestering. With a quiet shrug Hannibal turned to follow Spider, the smile returning to his lips once again. Seemingly unfazed as ever. "I burn.. horribly when in direct sunlight for even just minutes at a time. My back and head are scarred and chapped at all times." His voice was deeper now, less seducing and more serious in manner. "Would this herb aid me?" Hannibal slowly walked towards Spider's rear, allowing his fur to ever so slightly brush past Spider's own as he moved to stand shoulder to shoulder with the older male. His mismatch gaze pointed downward at the herb, observing the harvesting.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.