Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-19-2018, 02:22 AM
He sighed when Actaea answered him, his seething anger held back for the moment. "You did the right thing by not wandering about...I'm just glad I came in time, otherwise..." He cut himself off, refusing to finish his sentence. Had he not shown up in time, the coyotes would have made quick work of her. His body shivered at the thought, and he felt himself tensing. What the fuck was his brother thinking!? How the hell could he just do this!? He tried his hardest to keep his composure so as not to lose it in front of them, and he was having one hell of a time trying not to rage. Taking a deep breath, his ear twitched when Ignis spoke. He had no idea how to answer that, and had no idea what to tell them.

"I don't know...but what I do know, is that we need to leave before more of them come back." He looked around to make sure they weren't about to get ambushed, but so far the coast was clear. He gently nudged the kids away from the den and started to herd them down the mountain. Meanwhile, he felt his own heart breaking. His chest tightened and his throat felt clogged. He had gotten his brother back...was going to start a life here, even. But his brother ruined any and all chances of that, and Ace wasn't sure what to do from here. For now, he supposed he would get the kids away from here and somewhere with less of a coyote population. He wouldn't be able to take care of them if they were constantly under attack, and that was his main goal. To get these kids to a safer place.

As they made their way down, the fur on the back of his neck began to prickle, almost as if in reaction to someone watching them. Looking back, he spotted a couple figures darting behind some rocks, and he knew they were being followed. "We gotta move faster!" He exclaimed, hurrying his pace though ensuring the kids were in front of him.

speech Thought Quote