Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-20-2018, 12:14 AM

Leonce explained what he was doing around these parts, and a brow quirked upward as he listened. And a small grin tugged at his lips when Leonce asked if he knew of anyone who was giving lessons. Well, lucky for him Ace had found him. Or at least, Ace found it amusing enough to think so. "I suppose that depends on what you're looking to learn. Are you interested in fighting? Healing? Or maybe hunting or crafting?" He turned his gaze on the male with an amused look in his eye. "If it's a fighting lesson you're after, I might say I could help you with that. However, if it's something else like hunting or healing, crafting, or diplomacy or what have you, I may know of some others who would be willing to teach you." He looked around them, noting that the northlands seemed pretty...desolate. And wondered why the male was looking in these parts of all places. "You won't find much in the North, I'm afraid." At least, not to his knowledge. He didn't know that a pack resided in the northern parts of Boreas.

"Speak"