gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-20-2018, 04:36 PM

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?

She could of thanked him for not asking more questions or trying to figure out why she had hesitated to answer in the first place. She would of told him if he asked , but she would rather not sour his mood any more than it might already be just from mentioning the fact that she had lost her ears. He seemed to hate any part of the truth that had been her life. She on the other hand had just come to accept that there was cruelty in the world. Whether she had been a victim or not was irrelevant to her.

He shifted and she felt herself folding into him, closing every gap they could between them. She was enjoying being held, being loved despite her appearance. She could smell his favorite tree on him along with herbs, much like her own scent, though hers was heavy with lilacs and lavender.

His kisses had her relaxing deeply. Her face showed her relaxation, and her joy at being loved. He asked if she would like to drink with him and she didn't hesitate this time with her answer. "I-if y-you w-would like to, I w-will. I h-have a f-fresh b-batch o-of w-wine at t-the m-maple." Of course going to get it would mean they would have to actually move and stop cuddling for a minute.

Walk, "Tana", Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.