size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-20-2018, 09:45 PM
She sniffled helplessly and he wondered if she had started crying on his shoulder. Shaye didn't hold her alcohol well. He decided to hold her tight for as long as she needed, knowing neither of them would have let themselves into this situation if the brewed substance was not involved. Rhyme had never let himself become so vulnerable with anyone, but he was glad it was Shaye.

Her nose was cold against him, but he didn't mind as she tried to dry her tears. Shaye managed a laugh as she remembered the main reason they had started on the bottle anyway. What were his answers? He has to admit he felt even less sure of himself now that they were drunk. Shaye shifted away from him to finish off the last bits of their adventure, sounding distressed as she emptied the last bit.

"I really don't think it was." He said a bit louder as she observed the answer hadnt been found at the bottom of their bottle. She went on to re-ask him anyway. Was he going to settle or continue a young man's game. "I want the one I can't have." He mumbled quietly, unable to meet Shaye's drunken gaze as he lifted himself up on to his elbows. Unsure if he should have even given voice to his drunken thoughts. The one he wanted was Shaye, and being with the rest of the girls in Boreas would never ease that want. "Tana is easy to be with," he finally voiced as he managed to find Shaye's blue gaze. "I just don't think I can pledge my loyalty."

""