size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-20-2018, 09:45 PM

When would she find her shinning knight? Or the storm to match her heart, as Arcus might once had said. She didn't know, she just knew that this one wasn't for her. All that mattered was keeping him in her life, this pillar of strength and support. So she clung to him, perhaps a little harder then she should have. She wept into his coat, for him and for her. For what he had lost, and the fate of their lives. When she turned the subject back to Tana she lost her sniveling, sniffing back the last of the tears with another soft chuckle.

"I was so sure we would find the answer here, too" she joked, when really this had just been about letting go. relaxing the stresses of their lives.
He said something strange then, and she looked at, trying to focus through her eyes seemed to refuse to do so. "Of course you can have her Rhyme, she likes you" she pointed out. He himself has said that had been her words.

"Is she the type to want just a little of you, or all or nothing?" Shaye wanted to know. She didn't want rhyme to lose his freedom, his chance to explore the wonders of the world. Ok, so they where talking about sex, but it was less awkward well she was drunk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.