size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-20-2018, 09:55 PM

The two stumbled towards the indicated tree line, somehow staying upright as they supported each other. She didn’t think she had ever been this close to Rhyme before, especially after her failed hug attempt. He wasn’t like Vail or Rhythm, where you could fall into their arms like it was the most natural thing in the world. Besides, she needed to hold him at arm's length, because… because… her mind falted, trying to remember why it was so important.

“I’m gonna catch something. Prove you wrong.” she said, voice determined, despite its slurred, and absent mind tone. They stumbled towards the trees, but she felt like they weren’t getting any closer. Like stuck in a dream, where no matter how much you ran, you didn’t end up going anywhere. This was no nightmare however, this was the very opposite. She had Rhyme in her arms, well, against her, anyway. It was all she could ever want.

Before they reached their destination, Shaye stumbled, and fell to the ground, toppling for Rhyme who fell on top of her in a heap. Her laughter was soft, breathless, and she rolled into him, instead of away. “Maybe i’ll catch some stars, instead.” she suggested. It didn’t matter if he could make heads or tales of what she was saying, she knew what she meant. She shuffled, until she could put her head on his stomach, and look up at the night sky. “Should drink more often.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.