An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
12-21-2018, 12:21 AM
(One i needed a chaos thread and two i also want skills so can I play too?)

So maybe the crypts weren't the BEST place to sleep off a hangover. Well, someone sure should have told drunken Ashmedai that YESTERDAY. He woke up, head hammering and mouth tasting like vomit. Ugh, yeah, he really needed to get a hold of himself. Or at least a hold of more alcohol.

Ash leaned against the cool, dark cavern walls- okay, maybe this was a good place to have a hangover- and slowly made his way towards the entrance. Everything was gonna be fine, he reassured himself. Then he heard the cat.

That damned cat.

No, he didn't know which cat it was and no he had never encountered this particular cat, but in his opinion, ALL cats were trouble. He hadn't met one he liked yet. He had met some cat-like wolves which were... okay... but never any actual cats.

And of course this one sounded like it was behind him. Great. Did he step on its tail? He didn't have time to find out- he needed to get. He hurried sluggishly towards the entrance, almost bypassing the other wolf completely in the darkness. When he realized it was there, his half-thinking brain said "hey, you should warn him," so Ash did.

"Hey, uh, pretty sure there's a big cat that way," he stated flatly. If this wolf wanted to walk directly into danger, he could, but Ash wasn't going to fight some cat on a hangover. Not unless he had some real backup.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.