size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-21-2018, 08:45 PM
Tana nodded in affirmation, and Rhyme really did accept the knowledge if not the logistics. She shouldn't have gotten pregnant at this time of year, they'd only been together once. He didn't want to explain them away, but his worry and anxiety for Tana increased as the silence between them continued. He was lost in his own thoughts when Tana uttered his name, her pleading tone drawing him out of his own world. How could he be mad? He was just as responsible as she was, maybe even more.

Rhyme dropped to the ground, his belly brushing the grass as he looked at his paws. He had mentioned he wanted to raise a couple of children, but now that the reality weighed upon him it seemed so much different. "I'm not mad, I promise." he muttered, stretching further so his paws touched her toes. He wasn't sure how to offer any more affection. "I'm worried." He managed to go on, offering her what he really thought. "There are so many 'ifs" the anxiety was obvious in his voice as he raises his gaze back to her form. Other than the shift in her scent she didn't look like she was carrying pups yet.