gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-21-2018, 09:59 PM
She listened as he let his worries be aired. She honestly hadn't thought of those what ifs, but worrying about that now would only be worse. "And w-what if the s-sky f-falls? Or the m-moon turns p-pink?" she was gentle but there was humor in her voice. She leaned her head down to his and nuzzled his cheek gently before using her nose to lift his chin a little if he allowed. She might not be able to see but she had a general idea about his features. "w-worrying a-about it now w-will o-only m-make you m-miserable Rhyme.... we c-can t-take this one d-day at a t-time."

She did her best to reassure him that everything would be fine. Honestly the only thing that might help more was promising him things. "I-I'll s-stay c-close to the t-tree, and t-take Basil w-with me if I go a-anywhere. As f-for a h-healer, V-Vail and S-Shaye l-live n-near us. I-if n-not I am c-certain t-theres a-another t-that can h-help. A-and I c-can h-have one of t-them c-check t-the p-pups w-weekly." she gave him a gentle smile and aimed to kiss him on his nose. In her mind everything would be fine, she had been a mother once before.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.