size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-22-2018, 03:31 PM
His job was to worry, as alpha he needed to worry about those underneath him. That same instinct was tenfold when it came to someone he really cared for like Tana. he hadn't completely appreciated her company, even after their most intimate moments. Especially now he could feel his heart grow for her as she comforted him. He tried to smile as she offered comfort in a ridiculous form. What if the sky fell and or the moon turned pink? There was nothing he could do at that moment, and she was right. They would continue on day by day. He huffed heavily, feeling like his worries were shrugged off as impossible.

Tana went on though, doing her best to actually calm his fears. She spelled out all of the steps she would take to keep their children safe. Their children. Rhyme Imperialis: father. With no planning and no preparation. He tried not to huff again at the overwhelming feelings but tried to relax into Tana's reassuring kiss. He tried to adopt her attitude of everything was going to be okay. "Thanks for reassuring me," he chuckled softly as he tried to make his voice sound convincing. "I don't think I'll relax until.. Until they're here." He added the last bit in a quieter voice. He was going to be a father.