ardent

Glaciem Meeting

Seraphiel

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 12:18 AM

The russet, obsidian stained dame watched in silent observation as the russet lord at her new queen's side called out to the retreating ex-glaciems before departing. He was a rather unnerving man, not by his mannerisms, but by his looks. She had never seen a wolf with the bones of the lower jaw exposed, but she supposed there was always a first time for everything. For the moment, she didn't concern herself with the queen's counterpart, instead watching as he took his leave, sapphire gems flickering back to the queen as the russet's woman attention returned to the yearling. Bright conclusion, lamb. Glaciem will be your refuge, your safeguard, if only you offer it the same in return. When I call for you, I will expect your compliances? what is it you call yourself?

She was rather surprised that the new queen was taking a moment to learn her new member's name. Made Seraphiel like the russet queen even more. Of course ma'am. I will protect this pack with my life as long as I have a place within its ranks. You have the already my queen. My mother dubbed me Seraphiel. Seraphiel Velganna at your service. Russet crown dipped once again to her new sovereign, hoping that she was bringing herself into the queen's good graces.

Talk like this