Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-11-2013, 12:31 AM

The next few months would take a heavy toll on the she wolf, though she was completely unaware of how much trouble she would eventually be having. She would need all of the help she could get, and Cherokee was just the wolf to be there for her. She knew he'd do everything she asked of him, and then some. She couldn't be more satisfied with the one who became her mate, it seemed like he had been made for her.
His voice was muffled through her fur as his voice wafted up to her, his praises filling her with pride and confidence. She was worried about her try at motherhood, what if it turned out she wasn't any good at it after all? She would have to keep the doubts behind her, they brought about worry and stress, the exact feelings and emotions she wished no part of. Cherokee would help with that aspect as well, his words were always encouraging when they were directed at her.

She closed her eyes as he offered her a kiss, butterflies stirring in her tummy. She couldn't believe how much she adored Cherokee, and was so thankful he was hers forever. "With you as their father how could I be anything else? They're going to be beautiful." She smiled dreamily as images of their adorable little ones danced in her head. "Should we think of names yet?" The innocent question was voiced with enthusiasm as she realized she would have to call them something. Song and Cherokee junior, though tempting, didn't seem like the best options.

"talking"