ardent

What Hurts The Most

Gael

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 01:11 AM

I'd ususally wander too. It's about all there is to do as a loner. How about we wander together then? See what we can find. He had absolutely no idea what they could do for the day. For as big as Alacritis was, there wasn't much that they could do. They'd already hunted, rough housed a little, spent the night together; what else could they do? He nodded in agreement to her suggestion, figuring that there wasn't much else that he could say to follow that. Ivory paws carried the young man alongside his little woman, the two circling around the lake, moving back over to the side closest to the den they'd slept in the night before, a comfortable silence swallowing the two as they walked side by side. Cerulean gaze wandered, taking in the quiet morning, but always returning to rest on Meili, audits perking forward as she finally broke the silence between them as she expressed her excitement about Valhalla. I'm glad your excited and nervous, because I'm very much looking forward to bringing you to live with me little woman. And to have you meet my family.

Talk like this