Melanthios

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
12-23-2018, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2018, 10:26 PM by Melanthios.)

The voice of a wolf younger than themselves drew their attention and Melanthios turned their gaze towards him. The beast gave a gentle smile, a look that was perhaps strange coming from such a giant, scarred creature. “Where are they going, you ask?” Melanthios rumbled, turning their gaze back towards the heavens. “I suppose it depends on what you believe, young one. For those of my pack we believe that when stars fall they returning to the Deities, God and Goddess of Foi. Something that only the Deities themselves can do.”

The red beast looked back at the young man. “It is also said that the stars are all spirits of those we love… so when they go home with those of Foi it is because they were chosen to be born again. A new life, a new body, a second chance.” Melanthios eased onto their rump, canting their head to the side. “What do you believe the stars are? What do you see when you see them shoot across the sky like that?” Mela’s fiery gaze shown with delight. “What meaning does it hold for you?”

""