gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-24-2018, 08:03 PM
ooc: Permission from Den via DM to skip Birch and PP that he departs to continue his patrol.

His eyes were focused on the distressed women, his heart dropping with each minute. He didn't like seeing anyone upset, let alone a female. Ears forward, he intently listened to what she had to say. She explained that this was once the home of Dragoste which he supposed was another pack. It wasn't really surprising to hear this news, but in all fairness this place was long abandoned when he arrived. It wasn't uncommon for packs to come and go, but that wasn't the main reason she was here. She went on to explain that her father has a grave here, explaining the landmark she had created to mark the site. Branch knew exactly where it was, he had done his best to scope out any potential grave sites when he had first come. There was a few by the old willow tree, which was off limits for any disturbance.

He understood now why she was so distressed, she feared the very site his body was buried had been ruined. He knew he would be distressed at the thought of a grave being disturbed of his loved one. He nodded to her and looked to Birch giving him a kind smile.

"Thank you Birch I'll take it from here," he nodded to his brother and watched him head back out to finish his patrol.

His blue eyes looked back to the women and softened as he looked to her a reassuring smile spreading across his lips.

"It has not been disturbed, rest assured. I'll accompany you to it if you would like to visit. I don't want to stop anyone from visiting their loved one," he offered stepping aside to let her lead the way.

He knew where it was at, but he was being a gentleman and letting her take the lead, hoping that it may help ease her a bit.

"Talk." & 'Think.'