gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-24-2018, 09:57 PM

He agreed with her, did that mean she was growing more familiar with the family? Or was he simply being nice with that answer? She liked to think there was a good reason Malleus had picked this particular place. It was large, intimidating, and mysterious just like the lot of Abraxas she had met already. It seemed very fitting for the family. It also made her feel extremely small in comparison to this place. Her attention drew back to him as he spoke asking her for suggestions. She looked away from him for a moment.

"Well.... So far I found rooms far to big for just one wolf, it would get fairly cool in one of the large rooms I believe even for you," she said looking to him. "Although I havn't fully explored, maybe we could still find some good spots."

She would love if he had the time to give her some company. It was silly for her to think that maybe he would even be willing to share a spot with her. The thought made her cheeks feel a bit warm. She smiled at him as she waited for his answer, to see if he would accompany her.

"Speech" & 'Think'