ardent

Don't Be A Girl About It

Knight Cloud

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 04:33 AM

The mottled rogue's ears flicked back, standing still as the female approached him. His gaze remained steady, emotion unapparent. His face bereft of any clue as to what he was thinking. Jungle green orbs followed her as she slunk towards him, audits silently listening to her speak. Her voice deceiving in so many ways, of that he was sure. He could see right through her, something he learned along his travels was to be careful of who your company was. He had never had a mate, never a girlfriend or a crush, and he had never given in to the urges of a man or woman. It was not like him, not something he did.

Staring at this woman, toxic eyes incredibly close to him, he simply stood there and glared back. His answer simple on his lips. "My purpose in...Alacritis as you call it, is unknown. I'm a rogue, a loner hailing from the farthest regions of the Northern world. Farther then you've ever been I would think. As for being lonely...that's something I am all too familiar with. Not something I am bereft of. It's my sole companion." He replied steadily. His eyes never left her...what was she up to?

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"