gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-26-2018, 01:01 PM

A little bit of excitement bubbled within the albino's chest as he laid awaiting upon the cliff with a tiny smile upon his pink lips. Eyes were set upon the lights in the sky, painted waves of muted pastels weaving together. It was a display only thought to occur in the north but perhaps the supposed Gods were enchanting their night. Hannibal silently admired the sky as he did with anything that caught his eye. Despite his darker agenda the man enjoyed beautiful things. Wolfs, landscape, flowers, and more. The aesthetic of things really spoke to the male.

Soon the loud pad falls of his lover filled his ears and that bubbling excitement grew. His chest boiled as the familiar scent moved into his moist nostrils. Happily Hannibal's tail tip flicked ever so slightly before he was graced with the sight of the greyscale Wolf. Spider did a circle before closing the distance between them with confidence Hannibal had only seen slivers of before. The phantom's smile greatened as they exchanged such a lovely greeting. The albino leaned forward to lick along the spider's muzzle before gaining eye contact. "I have missed you, my flower." His breath was frosty but his voice was gentle. "I am glad you came." The beast then flicked his nose towards the sky, "I wished to show you this." He assumed Spider would enjoy the heavenly display just as much as he did.

speech action

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.