gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
12-26-2018, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 04:38 PM by Avalon.)
Word Count: 237

She was ready to try and tear into the man. But he soon made it clear that he was not here to fight, and apologized for having startled her. It took her a few moments, but she slowly started to relax until the tension in her muscles disappeared, and she stepped back from him. "I'm sorry for being hostile. There's been many reasons to remain on guard as of late." She didn't bother to indulge him on details, but it was mostly because she was old now, and she wouldn't put it past someone to try for what they might think was an easy target. Sighing, she turned to look up at her companion and nodded, a silent motion so Tan knew to leave the man alone. Returning her attention to him, she added "My name is Avalon Ancora. It's nice to meet you, Acere."

While she had never heard of the Praetor male, she had to admit he was a handsome male. She found herself staring at him for a bit, then glancing away. She was curious as to what he was doing out here, and briefly wondered if he would help her. She needed to dig herself a den, but her old bones made it hard for her to dig for long periods of time. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing up here? You smell like Abaven, you're a member there?"

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!