Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-26-2018, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2018, 10:54 PM by Bluetick.)
She didn't seem to be aware of his presence until he spoke and something was off. He didn't know what exactly be something about the way she sat and the softness in her voice threw off alarms. Granted he didn't know this female and it could just be how her nature was, but it also drew him in. That plus his lack of socialization with others, along with the added want for company drew him in.

When she turned her head to look at him he could see the red rimmed eyes and the wild look they held, it sent more alarms off within his mind, a nagging that something was troubling. It wasn't his business to poke around in other's lives, but maybe all she needed was some friendly company. It wouldn't at all be proper for him to ask her any personal questions, so for now he would have to settle with being simply friendly and maybe seeing if she had any information on the nearby territories.

"Well you may be able to help me..... Are you very familiar with the surrounding territories?" he asked. "I'm new to this place."