gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-27-2018, 06:57 PM
Rhyme reiterated that she was indeed pregnant and tana easily caught him telling the other woman that she was going to become a grandmother. So this was Rhyme's mother. She knew the woman's name to be rhythm from what Rhyme had said the other day. Then sooner than she knew, Rhyme was beside her. As he cleaned dirt from her he told her that his mother was more excited about the pups than they were. Of course anyone might be able to disagree, she was extremely excited to get to be a mother like she had wanted with her first litter. 

She perked her ears as she was asked when the pups were due. She hadn't even calculated that yet. All she knew was it would be early winter. "E-early w-winter." she leaned silently towards Rhyme's chest, aiming to lay her head there. It was comforting to have him close. "I c-can f-feel them m-move s-sometimes." the second part was said more for Rhyme's benefit.

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.