gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-29-2018, 03:04 PM

The words were familiar and for an instant the memory of a storm in the redbud nook washed over him. “So I’ve been told.” He said, straightening his neck as he looked the woman over. He could tell immediately she was older than he was, but he supposed in spite of everything he had done and accomplished he was still quite young.

"What plagues you?" she asked, and the king wondered how much of the truth he was willing to give to the stranger.

“The fall of a kingdom.”
He responded with just the slightest note of sourness in his voice. “The rise of an empire.” His mind finished although he brushed the casual thought aside. “These lands were once my father’s.” He said, casting his head to the side as he took in the view of Abaven’s valleys below them. Once he had looked at them with the hunger and bloodlust of a vengeful and entitled prince, now however those that had wronged him in the peaceful pack were gone and all that remained were passive wolves of little consequence to him. If he felt like it and if he raised his pack’s numbers to be more formidable he might still march on the pack and claim whatever he desired with the entitlement afforded to a wolf of his stature.

“May I ask, to whom I have the pleasure of speaking to?” He asked with the gentility of a king, his head tipping downward slightly as his golden eyes met hers directly.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic